Our frequently asked questions

Please use our frequently asked questions below. If you don’t see the answer to your question, then please do not hesitate to get in touch!

Do you accept payment using Childcare Vouchers?

School Wrap is registered with various Childcare Voucher Schemes. Should your employment support this service, we can provide you with a unique reference number which will need to be activated prior to 1st of every month to ensure clearance.

Do you offer Free Early Education Entitlements? (FEEE) / Tax-Free Childcare?

School Wrap is registered for FEEE | 30 hours for 3-4 year olds can be shared with your child’s primary care setting such as, pre-school with hours allocated to the extended funding block. School Wrap has signed up for Tax-Free Childcare too! 

Can you collect my child from their after school activity e.g. Multi-skills / Spy club / Hotshots?

Team Wrap can collect your child from any after school activity taking place in Long Buckby with finishing times between 3-6pm Monday-Friday term-time. 

Can you collect my child from the school bus after their school trip?

Team Wrap liaise with Long Buckby Pre-school, Infant School, Junior School to ensure your child is collected at the correct time and returned safely to our School Wrap premises. 

What kind of activities do you provide during Holiday Club?

Plenty of freedom to play in the fresh air, we encourage pond dipping, hide & seek, den building, water fights, tree climbing, nature trails, parachute games and kite flying. Utilising our outdoor space back at base, we entice mini-beast hunts, water wall wonder, mud kitchen mess, science experiments, musical washing line (noise!) And much, much more!

What does my child need to bring with them for Holiday Club?

All children need to bring a healthy packed lunch (clearly named, no nuts please) and their ‘own from home’ refillable water bottle (named please). Suitable clothing and footwear for outdoor play, appropriate to weather conditions (no flip-flops please) sunhat, suncream / wellies, waterproofs. Children with asthma will need their inhaler (and any other prescribed medication). 

Useful Links

Long Buckby Pre-school: www.longbuckbypreschool.com 

Long Buckby Infant School: www.longbuckbyinfantschool.org.uk 

Long Buckby Junior School: www.longbuckbyjunior.co.uk

Long Buckby Community Centre: www.longbuckbycc.org.uk 

The Government Website for Early Years Funding and Tax-Free Childcare: www.gov.uk/taxfreechildcare 

The Local Children’s Safeguarding Board: www.northamptonshirescb.org.uk 

Ofsted: www.ofsted.gov.uk