School Wrap have received the go-ahead from the government to reopen from Monday 8th March! Team Wrap are once again, spinning into focussed action to ensure the following:
- Holiday Club operates in a Covid-secure way with increased cleaning and hygiene routines
- Our Easter Holiday Club will run with one session time available: HC5 : 08:00-16:00 – with the OPTION to collect children at 12 noon.
- Capacity is reduced from normal levels with the number of children attending capped at 15
- Bookings are based on a first-come, first-served basis
- There is a reduced programme of activity and equipment indoors
- Outside areas are FULLY utilised.
Bookings are now being taken and we would like you to book with full confidence. Please rest assured, that if School Wrap is unable to open for reasons beyond our control, or, if we are unable to offer you the sessions that you have booked, we will provide you with a credit or refund for the full value for all sessions booked for Easter Holiday Club 2021.